![]() |
|||||||||
TheMe |
Scribbles |
&Etc |
OldStuff |
Others |
|||||
|
その痛み知る君はやがてまた此処に種を植えて 色付いた花が咲く何時かを願う その痛み知る君が震えずに水を注げた頃に 見た事の無い色の花がまた君を誘う |
ferlyl
redberrie 19 + 04-06-1991 NP - BA - ISCM - 3S01 ex-assumptionknight <33! | |
3S01 |
|
Monday, July 12, 2010 Trust Me -- Yuya Matsushita http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TBeL9qm8iU (I) really wanna be with you Really wanna, really wanna be with you Cuz, you're my love, you're my shine, you're my dear So, trust me, trust me, trust me, yeah I'm here; I'm right next to you. Call me, I'm here. Trust me, there's nothing to be afraid of. My dear, an invisible thread, Trust me, is what connects us. So feel my warmth by your side. I can hear your hearts voice. I'll take that little worry from you, no matter what you say you're not alone. This love will always stay true. Don't hesitate to cry and rely on me, I decided long ago to accept all your burdens. I'm here, wherever you are, Call me, we'll be together. Trust me, these feelings for you will never change. My dear, just put down, Trust me, those things you're carrying. I exist for your sake. (I) really wanna be with you Ah, trust me, trust me, trust me, yeah How much sadness have you been hiding? How much of your feelings have you shut in your chest? The strength exchanged for the pain, you should be able to turn it into gentleness one day. Even if things get lost, even if they're destroyed, You're the only thing that's important. I'm here, no matter what world, Call me, even if it's over, Trust me, I won't let go of your hand. My dear, no matter what, Trust me, walk into the future, I exist for your sake. I'm here; I'm right next to you. Call me, I'm here. Trust me, there's nothing to be afraid of. My dear, an invisible thread, Trust me, is what connects us. So feel my warmth by your side. Always by your side, (Forever) No matter what never letting go, (Never ever) You're... (No matter what you do) Hey, I'll tell you, (Whatever you say) Today, don't swallow your words if I'm not near. (Call me, call me) You're my love, you're my shine, you're my dear Even if the world becomes your enemy, trust in me. No matter what future comes, I decided long ago to accept all your burdens. I'm here, wherever you are, Call me, we'll be together. Trust me, these feelings for you will never change. My dear, just put down, Trust me, those things you're carrying. I exist for your sake. I'm here; I'm right next to you. Call me, I'm here. Trust me, there's nothing to be afraid of. My dear, an invisible thread, Trust me, is what connects us. So feel my warmth by your side. With me, no more leaving. Give me, open up your heart. Feel me, tell me everything. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... With me, there's no need for words. Give me, I want to see your all. Feel me; I want to protect your everything. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... im such a busy person. everyone keeps asking me out! (*3*) *peeks very very very very very guiltily at homework pile* ><" and now. i cant make up my mind whether should i go for squad outing tmw. :c AIYARR. but but at least i kinda got an attachment placing damn near the customs! it's liek the 1st stop after customs please! (*A*) UFUFUFU. and so little ppl came for law today! wahh, then zao zhi dao wo ye bu yao lai le. :x spent 1 hour queue for the faggot ghey bus in the morning. told off a dude for trying to cut my queue!! but quite glad that i came for OS. *nods* anyways, this song *points up* is damn good! super love the lyrics! Yuya Matsushita's voice! and sleek dancemoves! his song gives off a good balance of kpop and jpop feel with R&B too! (*3*) anyways, im pretty charmed by his songs! it's liek one of the rare few with the 'whole package'! can sing and dance well and looks pretty good-looking (not that kind of too unbelievably good-looking nor very ugly kind, his looks gives him the very honest down-to-earth kind of feel, to me!) and ONLY 1 YEAR OLDER THAN ME. (*A*) oh goshh. >///<" OH. he did the ED for Kuroshitsuji II too! Bird is awesome much much too! feels so calming and relaxing. :D it's a sleepy song perfect for looping while sleeping on the bus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnfogEi2fRI and i freakking havent got new earphones even though my Lightning is back with me now. it's always damn zzzzzz when da jie says she gonna help me do things. cant depend on her one kays. 2 weeks already liao since she said she's gonna help me buy new earphones from some goddamn faraway mall! she'll just only drag and drag what she promised. and blow her top when i ask her about it to follow-up.. DAMN SIAN! and she left my old earphones in her office for goodness what the hell and i have been asking them back from her for liek an entire faggot week liao. GRRRR. i wanna take the old ones to the nokia shop for better identification of the earphone model when i go out to personally purchase new ones. hmph, if you're not free then stop always doing things liek this lahh. making promises that you cant fulfill and annoying the other party also. ZZZZ. :CCC 愛憎の狭間 夢を見ていた |
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 March 2012 |
CREDITS | -- HESITATING MEANS DEATH - the GazettE [Italian translation - angeldevil87@LJ] [English translation - distressedcoma@LJ] You, who know this pain, will soon plant the seeds here once again You hope the flowers that changed their colours will bloom someday You, who know this pain, could you pour water on them without trembling The colourful flowers you have never seen are calling out for you again |
||||
