![]() |
|||||||||
TheMe |
Scribbles |
&Etc |
OldStuff |
Others |
|||||
|
その痛み知る君はやがてまた此処に種を植えて 色付いた花が咲く何時かを願う その痛み知る君が震えずに水を注げた頃に 見た事の無い色の花がまた君を誘う |
ferlyl
redberrie 19 + 04-06-1991 NP - BA - ISCM - 3S01 ex-assumptionknight <33! | |
3S01 |
|
Sunday, November 11, 2007 HELLOS! (: D.GRAY MAN 57 IS OUT! :D :D :D but my torrent is freaking slow. T_____T kicks torrent* busy reading manga. and i even forgot to listen to my claymore intimate persona ~ character song shuu ~. btw, WHY THE HELL ARE THERE MALE ENGLISH RAPPERS INSIDE THE SONGS!!! arghh. not that it's that detestable.. but it's just really weirdd. O_O _____________________________________________________________________ lots have been happening during these few days of the start of holiday. guess it's gonna be an interesting holiday afterall. ano, i got called crazy by saying that. XDD esp yesterday have been a whirl. and if i found my self laughing lyk an idiot after re-reading the threesome conversation. anyways, it's a case closed now. what a case of blog politics. sighs* let's just go through briefly what i did these few days. didnt step out of the house for an unnecessary purpose. im just really lazy. prefer to laze my time away at home in front of the comp. oh yeahh, i vacuumed the ground floor and upstairs and mopped both floors CLEAN on saturday. had some minor injuries on my right feet. cause i kept bumping into things. XDD and my palms were rather red after that. hmms, maybe i exerted a tad too much unneccessary strength. and i folded the laudry that day. so guai! :D oh and the stoopid birds and a horse, me and my mom finished them up on friday. during those few days last week, was surprisingly in good terms with mom for some long! (: aiyahh, she needed my help mahh. but now, it's back to the usual roller-coaster. and she keeps chasing me off the sleep early. and going on and on bout me forever only sitting in front of the comp. btw, that time we chatted quite abit bout some random stuffs. and she started saying bout the stuff her students had bought for their entrepreneur activity and that they were planning to sell these large plastic cartoon calenders that you can tack on the wall. and so me, being curious took a peek at those calenders! :D haha, and there were a range of pooh bear to gundam seed destiny calenders!! burst out laughing when i saw the gundam one, really. but the it one was actually the nicest one among the pile. nods vigourously* and my mom when on bout how the person who sold them the calenders said that the gundam one will definately be sold. XDD and i went on telling my mom that gundam's an anime! and it's really popular among 10 year old + boys. and the company that made the series ripped big profits of it, selling all those gundam models and vcds. and it's called gang1 dan4. and she huh?! at me, "kentang? o_O" "NOOO~!! it's called gang1 dan4 in chinese!" "harh?! carrying egg?? O_O" ROFL. XDD okays, nothing much else to blog bout le! cept i cant wait for monday! :D kezia!! remember ouran! and your chinese! :D and and must watch the new channel 5 show, heroes. dont know whether nice anot, but sounds rather fascinating and intriguing. :) last but not least! new song!! Te wo Tsunaide by Younha, from anime Jyu Oh Sei. :D dont know what anime is that, never heard of it. only reason i knew this singer existed was cause she's gonna sing the op1 for the maple story anime. XDD btw, Younha is korean singer too. (: but unlike boa, she has much more korean tracks. wait, does boa even sing korean songs?! o_O and you can really hear her powerful strong voice in this song. MMS. it sounds pretty good when on blast mode too. :D oh she also sang the bleach ed3, Houki Boshi. ^^ that was a good song too! :D oh and bleach is rather overrated kays!! T_____T aiyahh, go support about-to-become-100+-episodes series lyk d.gray man lahh! :D I kick off my shoes and walk barefoot, kicking at the wavesso that they don’t destroy the sand castles we built together But as the waves start to disappear I finally realize how I feel about you Looking into my eyes, you will touch on my heart My feelings for you won’t change because I’m already sure of them Maybe I love you more every day and night If we hold hands, I reckon we can go anywhere we want I want to hold hands and be partners But is this gonna be useless, if the partner is me? Oh please tell me You told me the weather would be “sunny skies for tomorrow” but the falling rain shows how I’m feeling And yet, if your prediction is right I’ll hide away my feels just for today Looking into my eyes, you will touch on my heart Let’s make a promises, to get together whenever we feel lonely Can you hear my song I sing for you every night? If you mean it when you say that I’m alone then come on and show me I write down my feelings for you and turn the paper into a plane throwing it into the strong wind aiming farther than it possibly reach, I didn’t see it falling down, nothing happened, and nothing began Looking into my eyes, you will touch on my heart I’ll turn to you right now, and shout out how I feel about you Maybe I love you more every day and night I don’t know how you’ll answer but whatever happened has happened Looking into my eyes, you will touch on my heart As long as you’re here I reckon I can grow stronger Looking into my eyes, you will touch on my heart If we hold hands, I reckon we can go anywhere we want I want to hold hands and be partners But is this gonna be useless, if the partner is me? Oh answer me baby 愛憎の狭間 夢を見ていた |
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 March 2012 |
CREDITS | -- HESITATING MEANS DEATH - the GazettE [Italian translation - angeldevil87@LJ] [English translation - distressedcoma@LJ] You, who know this pain, will soon plant the seeds here once again You hope the flowers that changed their colours will bloom someday You, who know this pain, could you pour water on them without trembling The colourful flowers you have never seen are calling out for you again |
||||
