![]() |
|||||||||
TheMe |
Scribbles |
&Etc |
OldStuff |
Others |
|||||
|
その痛み知る君はやがてまた此処に種を植えて 色付いた花が咲く何時かを願う その痛み知る君が震えずに水を注げた頃に 見た事の無い色の花がまた君を誘う |
ferlyl
redberrie 19 + 04-06-1991 NP - BA - ISCM - 3S01 ex-assumptionknight <33! | |
3S01 |
|
Sunday, May 14, 2006 sighs. hey ppl. on another of my late night sprees AGAIN. apparently i seem to love them. haha. tong xiao on thursday nite. friday go school for art with exam question paper and incompleted art work. hahaa. cant help it. im dead le. seriously deserve it. ive never seen a more screwed papers than these. haha, maybe other than nanyang's one. poof. oh btw, we found a dead crow in our class that morning too. everyone present kinda screamed their heads off. haaha. act one lahh. so entertaining. ppl were busy making up crazy predictions. a berry good example is that everyone in our class will flunk art cause everyone's doing last minute work. haha. im feeling alot. been lyk a emotion bomb lately. im feeling. and i can feel so much. i have alot of questions. tons. millions. and zillions. im angry. angry as in i dun understand why. and why i carn just sit down and plonk the book on the table and start digesting lyk madd. why why why. oh and can you please at least just let me see you come online. its killing me heh. sighs. -pats-. some times, i have to remind myself that you not a fairy or something. you're a normal human being lyk me. but more perfect and this crazy thing call self-discipline, which i severely lack. but star-shaped fishball and charcoal seems to have lots and lots. poof. can hear a new japanese anime song? yupps. i think its berry nice. haha. its from witch hunter robin, the opeining theme. a sophisticated literature kind of anime heh. and lots of cliffhagers. bahh. abit irritating sometimes. especially the last episode. anyway, the last episode is on arts central, the animania thingy. 11 o'clock. hmm, haha, actually if you din watch from the start, i doubt you'll understand anything. but i still think its really the best anime i've watched. i mean something more sensible and philosophical. =] my shell just seems to be getting bigger and bigger. and to the road of endless. shell Hitomi wo fuseruto sugukieteshimaisoude Jibun ga mishiranu tanin ninattaki gasuru Kanashiihodo chippokena Sukuwaretaikara tameiki wo tsukuno janaku Kakidashite shimatta kodoku no kehai no kazu wo Tada kazoeteita It's like I'll disappear as soon as I close my eyes I feel like I've turned into someone that even I don't recognize Sadly, I've become so small I want to be rescued, but instead of sighing I vomited up my loneliness, and just lay there, measuring it all up Kawaita jikan no nakade Oboreterumogaiteru kokoro Memaiga surukurai no uso wo Uketomete hikisaita Soshite watashi ga mayoikomunowa Usuyami no sekai Amidst this drop of time gone dry My heart is drowning and writhing These lies that make me dizzy I took them and tore them up And with that, I became lost In a world of thin darkness. [1] Shinjirubekimonono tamenitoeranda basho wa Jiyuu wo kagi nishita ori no nakadeshou Kesshite mou Nukedasenai Kawaita nodo no oku de Hajimatta hakanasa no wake wa Chikazuku ashita ga kowaikara Uzukumari kuzuretemo Watashi wo sagashite sasayakikakeru Usuyami no koe For the sake of those whom I should trust I chose to come here, a cage into which I've locked myself, and now there's no escape. Deep inside my parched throat Lies the reason for this growing impermanence [2] Scared of the approaching tomorrow I cower and collapse But it seeks me out and whispers to me This voice of thin darkness. [1] Kawaita jikan no nakade Oboreteru mogaiteru kokoro Memaig asurukurai no uso wo Uketomete hikisaita Soshite watashi ga Mayoikomunowa Usuyami no sekai Amidst this drop of time gone dry My heart is drowning and writhing These lies that make me dizzy I took them and tore them up And with that, I became lost In a world of thin darkness. 14 . 5 . 2006 2.46 pm 愛憎の狭間 夢を見ていた |
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 March 2012 |
CREDITS | -- HESITATING MEANS DEATH - the GazettE [Italian translation - angeldevil87@LJ] [English translation - distressedcoma@LJ] You, who know this pain, will soon plant the seeds here once again You hope the flowers that changed their colours will bloom someday You, who know this pain, could you pour water on them without trembling The colourful flowers you have never seen are calling out for you again |
||||
